5 months ago
De Vere West One
In the heart of the West End sits the dedicated business centre of De Vere West One, an ideal location for your next move in events and hospitality. Based in this prime central London location, De Vere West One hosts a number of events and meetings daily in its 29 meetings rooms over 5 floors. With everything from catering to event management there are so many opportunities to get involved.
What is the main purpose of the role?
Working within the C&E department in all areas of Food & Beverage, you will be part of a team delivering a high quality service to our customers, welcoming all of our conference and business clients in a polite and friendly manner. You will ensure that all function rooms are set up to ensure compliance of brand standards
You will provide great customer service at the best possible cost within Group guidelines and satisfying legal requirements. Through your professional attitude and strong knowledge of our products, you will ensure that you give full co-operation to any customer requiring attention and upsell at every opportunity.
You will be on hand to deal with guest queries and complaints and take the appropriate action to achieve total guest satisfaction whilst ensuring that you communicate any problems to senior management.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you enjoy working and dealing with the public and being part of a team. You should be a confident communicator; able to stay calm under pressure and remain courteous when dealing with difficult situations.
Ideally you will have had previous experience within a similar type of environment where delivering great customer service was key.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
Please take a look.