6 months ago
What will I be doing?
As Conference and Events Supervisor, you'll be responsible for supervising Conference and Events operations to deliver an exceptional Guest and Team Member experience. A Conference and Events Supervisor will also be required to manage tasks in line with function sheets and assist with meeting departmental targets. Some of the more specific parts of the role include...
* Communicate and delegate in line with daily function sheets
* Supervise Conference and Events operations
* Ability to work in all areas of Conference and Banqueting including Bar, Restaurant, and In Room Dining
* Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
* Plan, organise and control the daily operations
* Ensure compliance of brand standards
* Represent needs of the team
* Assist Conference and Banquet Manager with training and developing the team
* Comply with local licensing laws
What are we looking for?
A Conference and Events Supervisor serving DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we're on the lookout for the attitude, skills, and values that follow...
* Previous Conference and Events supervisory experience
* Committed to delivering exceptional service
* Positive, proactive attitude
* Great interpersonal & communication skills
* Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
* Willingness to develop team members and self
* Ability to work on your own or in teams
Whatwill it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day& their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed tohelping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & well being:
Retirementplan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:
Childcarevouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose:
Teammember room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39 hours per week)
Salary - £18k per annum + Hilton perks & benefits programme
Conference & Events Supervisor - DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro | Dunblane, Stirling Jobs | Food and Beverage JobsHOT05AJC_13920_en