about 1 year ago
Role title: Conference & Events Sales Manager - Full Time - Leeds
Job Opening: 2019-07-11
Conference & Events Sales Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen, we are looking to recruit a Conference & Events Sales Manager for one of our Hotels in the Leeds Area.
As Conference & Events Sales Manager, your duties will include;
* Building relationships and networking with existing and prospective clients.
* Proactively selling conferences & events facilities where possible.
* Overseeing all aspects of the C&E Sales Department.
* Liaising with all levels of Hotel staff to ensure C&E operations are running effectively.
* Proactively seeking ways to increase C&E turnover where possible.
Conference & Event Sales is a fiercely competitive sector of hospitality; therefore, you will need to think on your feet. You will be taking prospective clients around the hotel and you need to be able to negotiate prices in a competitive market, while being conscious of the hotel rates for day and overnight delegates. The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role in a Hotel, ideally containing 100+ Bedrooms. You will be proactive and organised, with excellent communication and leadership skills.
This position offers a very attractive salary and the opportunity for you to make an exciting step in your career!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
* Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
* Uniform (Subject to position)
* Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.