3 months ago
De Vere Wokefield Estate
A new chapter in De Vere Wokefield Estate’s history is complete! Situated in 250 acres of beautiful parkland near Reading, this huge property has undergone an extensive £10 million refurbishment to dramatically restore the hotel to its former glory. The 376 bedrooms, event space and reception have been completely overhauled and as well as the re-launch of our modern executive centre, complete with a new Burr & Co. coffeehouse and deli. Our historical Mansion House featuring 87 guest rooms, now sits at the heart of the estate, having undergone a stunning transformation including the exciting launch our new Restaurant '1560'.
Conference & Events Enquiry Handling Manager
What is the main purpose of the role?
You will be responsible for contributing to the growth of the Conference & Events business, maximising occupancy and revenue, through proactive selling and effectively converting enquiries into sales.
All our clients and potential clients must receive a polite, professional and efficient service, ensuring all Group standards are maintained and all current legislation is adhered to.
Working as part of the venue team, you will ensure that all contact with customers and guests transpires to become a reflection of the venue’s consistent delivery of the highest quality standards of product and service.
The Ideal Candidate
Previous experience in a similar role is essential for this role. You should be both results and target driven. You will have an excellent attention to detail, a confident telephone manner and the natural ability to build a rapport with people.
IT skills of an advanced level would also be desirable.
* A competitive salary
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
Please take a look.