3 months ago
De Vere Latimer Estate
It's a new chapter for De Vere Latimer Estate, Buckinghamshire. Honouring its rich and varied history, the hotel has now completed a £7m beautifully crafted renovation project, including a new restaurant and coffee shop.
Set in peaceful formal gardens and 30 acres of grounds, with sweeping views of the Chess Valley, there are plenty of opportunities to join our team as we look to create amazing experiences for every guest, every time in this stunning venue.
De Vere Latimer Estate is located just five miles from Junction 18 of the M25 and close to Heathrow and Luton Airports as well as the Metropolitan line into central London.
Conference Crew Supervisor
What is the main purpose of the role?
The Conference Team look after 28 meeting rooms set accross 3 individual buildings onsite. Our largest meeting and conference spaces can host between 150 and 200 delegates. With experience in managing meetings of all sizes you will oversee and supervise the general and specific operational issues of all conferences within the venue to ensure the potential of the venue is maximised and monthly budget achieved. You and your team therefore need to be fully aware of all centre facilities, tariffs and current activities as well as an in-depth knowledge of all bedroom and meeting rooms available.
Prior to each event, all meeting rooms need to be set out as per instructions received from the Head of Department and/or the Conference Office and then serviced throughout that event.
The team will consistently deliver an excellent service to all guests and clients making enquiries as well as effectively dealing with customer feedback according to the company procedure.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with previous hotel operations experience, ideally in a similar role. Experience of managing a team would be desirable.
The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure and communicate with people at all levels. Knowledge of PA systems is also essential.
It would be beneficial if you were to possess a National Liquor Licence and/or a Level 2 Food Hygiene qualification.
* A competitive salary
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
Please take a look.