9 months ago
Posting Date Oct 15, 2018
Job Number 18002HI4
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, London, Greater London VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Start Your Journey With Us as a Conference & Banqueting Supervisor
We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. The St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of passionate hospitality talent awaits you.
Our ideal Conference & Banqueting Supervisor
What we're looking for
* Sustained and proven experience in a similar quality, five-star, lifestyle, high volume environment
* A team-first attitude
* Great customer service execution and hospitality skills as well as attention to detail
* Positive outlook and outgoing personality
* Demonstrable skills in hospitality
As our new Conference & Banqueting Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
* Advocating and delivering a five star luxury lifestyle service experiences to our guests and your team members
Supporting the wider F&B Management team with daily operational tasks and people management tasks. This includes absence management, recognition, training, and importantly, motivating and coaching team members
Reporting directly into the Floor Manager, you will represent the floor in their absence and uphold expectations, reputation and service standards in all that you do
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
* Discount across our food and beverage outlets as well as discounted stays
* Monthly recognition events
* National and international career development opportunities
* Discount at major retailers across the UK
* Access to free language lessons
* Meals on duty and so much more...
Don’t delay – Send us your CV today and a member of our HR team will contact you should your application become successful!
Experience the dramatic St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London. Our historic hotel, originally designed by famed architect George Gilbert Scott, first opened its doors as the Midland Grand in 1873 and welcomed guests traveling through St. Pancras Station. Now, this iconic, five-star luxury hotel has been reborn to combine today's modern conveniences with the elegance of yesterday's grand accommodations.
Part of Marriott International, the world's largest travel company, we are now recruiting for an experienced Conference & Banqueting Supervisor to join our award winning team.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.