about 1 month ago
Role title: Conference & Banqueting Manager - Full Time - Elite Venue Selection Sprowston Manor
Job Opening: 2021-04-14
Conference & Banqueting Manager – Sprowston Manor Hotel & Country Club
Looking for an exciting new challenge?
Apply now and could be working for The Sprowston Manor Hotel & Country Club! Housed within a stately 16th-century English manor, this 126-bedroom hotel features an innovative on-site Golf Course, Health Club & Spa, as well as 2 Restaurants and a Bar.
The Sprowston Manor Hotel also boasts 3 conference rooms and is a popular choice for weddings & events and we are looking to recruit a Conference & Banqueting Manager on to the team.
As Conference & Banqueting Manager, you will be required to;
* Ensure the highest possible standard of Conference & Event presentation, service and management always.
* Liaise with the Conference Office regarding the planning of forthcoming events and any operational issues arising.
* Liaise with the accounts office to purchase conference stock items as required.
* Complete departmental rotas to ensure the daily business is adequately covered.
* Hold responsibility for the recruitment, training and development of department staff.
* Maximise sales at every opportunity, promoting the business and maximising revenue.
The successful candidate will have previous similar experience as a Conference & Banqueting Manager, ideally with additional Hotel experience. You will be able to communicate effectively with other manager, staff and guests as well as excellent leadership skills and customer service skills.
This position offers a very attractive salary and the opportunity for you to be creative!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
* Uniform (Subject to position)
* Accelerated promotional prospects
The Elite Venue Selection are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Elite Venue Selection will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.