8 months ago
De Vere Cotswold Water Park
If you love luxury and tranquillity then the De Vere Cotswold Water Park could be your perfect career move. Set in the stunning Cotswolds, this vast hotel has a state of the art leisure and spa facility which sets it apart from its local rivals.
Uniquely designed to ensure guests can enjoy the scenic landscape surrounding the hotel, this thriving property has over 300 luxurious bedrooms, extensive conference facilities, a lakeside veranda, bar and weddings offering plenty of career opportunities.
Conference & Banqueting Manager
What is the main purpose of the role?
Take responsibility for the effective management and control of operations in all conference and banqueting rooms and other supporting areas, to the specified standards of the hotel and department, adhering to company and statutory regulations.
Lead and manage the M & E Operations Department so that it performs efficiently and effectively. Review, evaluate, plan and take action so that the department achieves its targets. Be present to meet and greet customers checking requirements and passing on relevant information (e.g. fire evacuation procedure, message system, etc.)
The Ideal Candidate
It is essential as Conference and Banqueting Manager that you have worked at supervisor or assistant level prior to this position. Have experience of managing and developing a team, along with setting KPI'S to evaluate your teams performance. You must hold a Liquor Licence. The Conference & Banqueting Manager must be passionate about their role, show flair and constantly look for fresh ideas, encouraging creative thinking in the team.
* A competitive salary
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
Please take a look.