6 months ago
Join us as a Conference and Events Sales Coordinator,
Kimpton Charlotte Square are looking for a Conference and Events Sales Coordinator to join our team.
As our Conference and Events Sales Coordinator you will receive some great perks including:
* £18,500 salary plus great incentive schemes
* £250 if you recommend a friend to join our team
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusive IHG Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online MYlearning portal
* Free meals on duty
Kimpton Charlotte Square, offers a fresh experience in the centre of the historic city of Edinburgh, with a pristine, traditional outside and a buzzing edge inside. Our meeting spaces are a blank canvas for guests to create inventive alternatives to run of the mill corporate meetings, with great food, intuitive service and plenty of creativity.
We’re looking for a to join the family. We believe that heartfelt, human connections make life worth living. So we come to work everyday eager to engage with our guests and each other.
Join us on our Journey to Greatness.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the Conference and Events Sales Coordinator role then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.