4 months ago
De Vere Cotswold Water Park
If you love luxury and tranquillity then the De Vere Cotswold Water Park could be your perfect career move. Set in the stunning Cotswolds, this vast hotel has a state of the art leisure and spa facility which sets it apart from its local rivals.
Uniquely designed to ensure guests can enjoy the scenic landscape surrounding the hotel, this thriving property has over 300 luxurious bedrooms, extensive conference facilities, a lakeside veranda, bar and weddings offering plenty of career opportunities.
Conference and Events Co-ordinator
What is the main purpose of the role?
Reporting to the Conference Planning Manager, you will assist the conference and events sales department to co-ordinate and maximise conference and event enquiries and bookings to maximise revenue. You will build strong relationships with your clients through regular contact by telephone, e-mail and in person. You will also actively seek client feedback and sales leads wherever possible. All bookings will be made via our in-house system, creating written confirmations & function sheets.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with previous hospitality or conference & events sales experience. It is essential that you have excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with clients and colleagues at all levels are essential.
To be successful in this role, you’ll be highly organised with an eye for detail and you’ll thrive working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Given this role will involve using our booking system, it would be high beneficial if you have used Opera before however this is not essential.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
Please take a look.