6 months ago
Conference and Banqueting Supervisor - Conference and Banqueting - Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Conference and Banqueting Supervisor to join our award winning Conference and Banqueting team.
As Conference and Banqueting Supervisor, you will:
* Effectively assist the Manager and Assistant Manager with the smooth and timely running of the C&B operation
* You will supervise conferences and banquets ensuring consistency in setup and throughout the execution of the event
* Together with the C&B Management Team, you will ensure your staff are motivated and trained to meet the highest levels of guest care and service.
* Previous supervisory experience within a luxury hotel environment is not essential but desirable as you will be overseeing luxury weddings and exclusive conferences and events
* Well organised, outgoing & service minded
* Ability to multitask & troubleshoot throughout the department
* Excellent customer service skills
* Impeccable personal appearance
* Strong interpersonal skills, articulate and confident communicator
* Handles pressure calmly and professionally
* Thrives on working in a fast-paced and energetic environment
* Personal preference to be on the floor and be prepared to get physically involved in set-ups, clear downs, service and function requests
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
* Highly competitive salary
* Career progression through training and development
* 20 days paid holiday
* Free meal whilst on duty
* Discounted rates on facilities
* Free use of the Stoke Park gym
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.