6 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza London Riverbank
Type of employment: Full-time
Level: Team member
Date posted: 30/04/2019
Closing date: 27/10/2019
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career with us as a Concierge at Park Plaza Riverbank. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as a Concierge and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As Concierge at Park Plaza Riverbank you will have a key position in the arrival and departure experience of our guests. You will provide efficient and courteous assistance to our guests under the direction & guidance of the Head Concierge.
* Welcome guests to the hotel in a warm and friendly manner, answering their queries about the hotel and surrounding area, and making recommendations to enhance their stay at the hotel
* Support guests in making bookings at restaurants, theatres and other local attractions
* Oversee the storage and safety of guest luggage, including supporting with the management of luggage for large group arrivals
* Lead the team in the absence of the Head Concierge
What we are looking for:
* Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
* Previous experience in a similar position would be preferable
* A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You’ll also be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.