about 1 month ago
Salary £ Competitive
Crowne Plaza Stratford-Upon-Avon,Bridgefoot, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire , CV37 6YR
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with 17 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Porter role involves a range of duties, including: ensuring that concierge services are offered and provided to guests upon arrival and departure, providing guests with information required, including train and bus times, tickets and local information, arranging transport and delivering messages as well as routine cleaning in your area of work. Being totally customer focused on delivering excellent customer service with an informed, friendly and effective approach you will be in constant liaison with other departments to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do. Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Porter role include:
• Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
• Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
• Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
• Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
• Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
• Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
• Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
• Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
The successful applicant will have previous experience in working in a hotel or customer service environment, and able to work flexible hours, on any day of the week.
• Award winning employer
• Competitive Salary
• Worldwide team member benefit programme
• 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
• Team member of the month incentive
• Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
• Incremental holiday allowance based on service
• Apprenticeships available
• Healthcare options
• Pension options
• Complimentary car parking
• Complimentary Leisure club membership
• Stratford upon Avon B.I.D card giving local discounts
• Discounted rates at hotel hairdressers
• Annual complimentary boat trip
With 259 rooms, set in stunning landscaped gardens beside the River Avon our stylish hotel is perfectly located for those who enjoy working in historic Stratford.
The hotel hosts a mixture of leisure guests, those on business and those attending a meeting or celebration for up to 550 people, which our team organise with clockwork precision.
Our guests can stay energised with a visit to our Fitness Centre, wind down in the heated swimming pool or enjoy a delicious meal with a view at our 'Riverside Restaurant'. This contemporary hotel is a great place to work!
Valor Hospitality Europe
Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit our website to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Porter position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.