about 1 month ago
You’ll never falter on striving for exceptional quality and standards. You’ll live and breathe our values as well as leading, and inspiring your team and colleagues.
You’ll be commercially minded, innovative and have high expectations of yourself and others. You’ll demonstrate your passion by bringing new ideas to the table, delivering on your promises and engaging positively with those around you.
You will be responsible for the production of high quality external communication content for current and future shareholders, investors and business partners, as well as internal content for Valor team members.
To extract, analyse and present data and copy in an exceptionally compelling and accurate manner to show Valor as a credible, successful and dynamic third party management company and employer.
Key deliverables will include;
* High quality presentations, reports, newsletters and digital and social media content.
* Management of key databases and resource centres.
* Flexibility to support and work any hours and days as required during deal completions.
What’s in a day’s work?
* Co-ordination and preparation of presentations for a wide variety of audiences, often interpreting and presenting financial information
* Work with the PR agency on public relations materials
* Develop copy for both external and internal communications
* Ensuring the content of communications aligns with Valor’s identity
* Co-ordination of weekly and monthly reports ensuring that data is current and accurate
* Administration and Technology savvy are a must for this role