9 months ago
As a Private Dining Commis Waiter you will be reporting to the Private Dining Operations Manager and will endeavour to make every meal a memorable occasion for our guests.
You will be responsible for the preparation of the private dining rooms and equipment prior to service, ensuring that the restaurant consistently operates to a five star standard.
The successful applicants will have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service with the ability to anticipate customer needs and be able to drive sales through extensive of knowledge of food and beverage.
To work in this very special hotel you will have previous experience within a five star property/fine dining restaurant or private dining operation, have an excellent service, strong communication skills.
• Relevant experience in a 5* property is essential
• Excellent customer service skills
• Possess the ability to work under pressure and have strong organisational skills
• Good command of the English language, both spoken and written
• Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Instant reward scheme
• 28 holidays (including bank holidays)
• Opportunity to work for a well renowned Hotel
• Experience in luxury hotel industry
• Development and training prospects
• Employee discount scheme