6 months ago
* To assist the Head Pastry Chef during service for timing and progress of all dishes.
* To ensure that the presentation, taste, texture and quantity are maintained to the standards laid by the Company.
* To be fully conversant with the menu and to be adaptable with continual changes to ensure that the menu is kept in line with customer demands and Company policies.
* To ensure that the correct and same ingredients are used as specified by the Head Pastry Chef to ensure quality is upheld at all times.
* To attend any necessary training sessions or meetings.
* To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
* To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Health Spa Manager or Health Spa Supervisor.
* To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV to Jenn.
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.