about 1 month ago
The Terrace Restaurant is based at the four red star Montagu Arms Hotel, located in the beautiful village of Beaulieu. It offers guests 3AA Rosette fine dining at its best with a seasonal menu inspired and driven by the superb natural larder of the New Forest, and includes spectacular produce straight from the restaurant’s organic kitchen garden as well as the neighbouring coastal counties of Hampshire and Dorset. It has won many awards including a Gold Beautiful South Award for ‘Small & Boutique Hotel of the Year’, Silver Beautiful South Award for ‘Best Bistro and Restaurant’ for the Terrace, Hampshire Life’s ‘Best Hotel Restaurant’ for the Terrace and TripAdvisor’s Hall of Fame 2019.
We offer benefits including:
* Competitive rates of pay plus a share of the service charge
* Staff accommodation subject to availability
* Leisure membership of our award winning SenSpa facility at our sister hotel Careys Manor
* Uniform and workwear provided
* Apprenticeship and ongoing Training and Development opportunities
* Friends and Family discounts in our Hotels, Spa, and Restaurants across Group
* Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality Action
* Annual leave. Long serving staff enjoy enhanced holiday entitlement
* Long Service annual celebratory dinner
* Pension; eligible team members benefit from a NEST pension scheme
* Free parking on site
We are looking for an experienced Commis de Rang or Waiter to help us deliver exceptional customer service for guests dining in the Terrace Restaurant, and visiting the Magnolia Lounge and Library Bar. This role involves providing outstanding levels of customer service in a traditional service environment and offers the variety of working in the fine dining of the Terrace Restaurant alongside private functions and weddings, afternoon tea and events such as our Jazz Lunch etc.
Our ideal candidate will:
* Be hard-working
* Be passionate about their job
* Be a team player and flexible to the demands of the business
* Have high standards of service and quality
* Have good wine knowledge
* Have experience in a three or four star hotel or fine dining establishment
* Have a strong Food & Beverage background
The role is full time, with a rota operating on 5 out of 7 days per week. Transport is an advantage to reach the picturesque village of Beaulieu.
Please apply via the link below, giving details of any relevant experience that may be useful in this role.