3 months ago
We are looking for people who love to cook!
Are willing to learn and develop and who thrive off creating exciting memories for diners.
You will be working with an experienced team who care greatly about our guests.
What we look for
Attention to the smallest detail
A passion for hospitality
What's in it for you?
* Chefs Whites (except footwear)
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty
* Complimentary Health Club Membership and Family Health Club Membership (subject to t&c's).h
* Discounted room nights across all English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
* Discounts on food and beverages across all English Lakes Restaurants
* English Lakes Gift Vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
* The opportunity to be part of an award winning team with opportunities for progression within the Hotel and wider company
About the Hotel
The Waterhead hotel, near Ambleside, cleverly combines traditional Lakeland elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxury boutique four star hotel. Every detail is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and an award winning approach to service.
About the Company
The English Lakes Hotels group, is a well-established family owned business operating five individually styled hotels, and leisure facilities across the Lake District and North Lancashire.
This dynamic hospitality group offers our leisure and corporate guests an extensive range of experiences. The astounding locations, high quality service, and unique feel of each property, make the English Lakes Hotels Group a popular year round destination for guests and team members alike, attracting many people from across the globe.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented proof of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.
We are happy to receive your CV as an additional supporting document but you still need to complete our easy on-line application form, you can request a hard copy to be sent to you if you prefer.
Please note this vacancy may close at any time once sufficient applications have been received. Early submission of your application is therefore encouraged