8 months ago
Commis Chef - Banqueting Kitchen
The ultimate hotel management company, with a passion for excellence and innovation, honouring the individuality and heritage of its iconic hotels.
Our team at The Dorchester are sophisticated and welcoming, just like the hotel itself. We seek well-travelled and worldly individuals who take pleasure in sharing their experience and knowledge with our guests.
We care for our people, guests, owners and environment by living and breathing our values. We work together, celebrating everyone’s contribution and success.
Our passion for providing the world’s best service is reflected in our knowledge that we’re guardians of this London legend and its historic legacy. In choosing a career with The Dorchester, you’ll notice our great respect for other peoples’ cultures, values and customs, with over 55 nationalities employed at the hotel. We are now seeking a Commis Chef to join our team.
We offer our commis Chef the world’s best pay and benefits:
* Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered
* World-class training and development
* Complimentary nights with breakfast within Dorchester Collection
* 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants within Dorchester Collection
* The successful Commis Chef will be able to participate in a variety of social events and Corporate Social Responsibility activities throughout the year
* Fantastic pension scheme
* Meals provided while on duty
* Uniforms provided or complimentary dry-cleaning
Commis Chef role overview:
* The ideal Commis Chef will take pride working in the Banqueting Kitchen, creating bespoke food for events such as a grand dinner, or less formal receptions
* Your help will be crucial in creating delectable dishes range from informal dining on breakfast, lunch and dinner to award winning afternoon tea finger sandwiches
* As a Commis Chef you will also be responsible to ensure that daily food preparations meet outlined recipes including portion size, quantity and quality
* We require our Commis Chef to be self-motivated and to maintain food quality control, as well as maintain proper food rotation, which will eliminate spoilage and waste
The ultimate hotel management company, The Dorchester attracts, develops and inspires the world’s best talent. Care to join us?