11 months ago
Overview of duties
• Contributes to guest satisfaction by:
• preparing ""hot"" and/or ""cold"" dishes in line with the supervisor's instructions
• helping deliver the dishes
• respecting the food health and safety standards and procedures
• participating in managing raw materials effectively"
Professional techniques / Production
• Creates and presents the dishes in line with cooking instructions and the supervisor's instructions
• Adapts work to fluctuations in volume of guests, to special events and particular guests
• Helps receive deliveries and tidies food items according to storage guidelines
• Is responsible for the high standard of the dishes prepared
• Helps keep equipment used in good condition
• Cleans and tidies the workplace following the supervisor's instructions "
Management and administration
• Follows the cooking instructions and preparation processes to the letter
• Avoids wasting food items
• Helps with inventories
• Helps manage stocks of equipment by avoiding breakages"
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy, and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
• Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
• Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ""Environment Charter"" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc) "
· Staff referral bonus scheme.
· Use of leisure facilities (gym/pool)
· Discounted stays for friends and family.
· Employee Advisory Service.
· Meals/drinks whilst on duty.
· Accor Bienvenue
- Staff Discount Card and Bonus Breaks
- Complimentary 2 free stays a year in any of the 700+ UK Accor hotels after 6 months of service.
· Many other benefits.
Join us today as an integral member of Mercure Warwickshire family. To apply for the role please either apply to this advert or
ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE LOCALLY AND ARE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO WORK, AS NO LIVE IN IS AVAILABLE.
Apply for Job