about 1 year ago
* Renaissance London Heathrow
New opportunity not to be missed! We have an exciting opportunity for a Commis Chef to join the growing team.
Do you want to be a part of a great company?
When it comes to customer service, creating a truly welcoming environment and combining this with superb facilities for our guests whether travelling on business or leisure, Arora Hotels really do stand out from the crowd.
The Commis Chef will assist in the preparation of cooking and presentation of food items served from the kitchens to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Commis Chef
* Carrying out thorough cleaning of Kitchen equipment and areas in a timely manner
* Ensuring all orders are collected and correctly stored as required
* Complying with all Health & Safety regulations relating to chemicals, equipment and cleaning materials within the Kitchen
* Assisting and supporting colleagues and managers in a team environment
* Ensure that all waste containers are cleaned as per the cleaning records
* Ensure that all areas managed are kept to the correct level of cleanliness
Skills & Experience required by the Commis Chef
* Experience in a similar role ideally within a Hotel environment
* City & Guilds 706/1or NVQ equivalent Requirements
* Excellent command of the English language
* A positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
* Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to become our Commis Chef, please click apply now. We’d love to hear from you!