5 months ago
De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2017, a £12 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of its bedrooms, event spaces and Reception in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Commis Chef * £500 Welcome Bonus
Love food. Love your job. Create a career.
Chef for starters we offer a £500 Welcome Bonus!*
Passion, drive, enthusiasm: that’s what we look for in our chefs.
Commis Chefs are a key member of our kitchen brigades; that’s why we will offer a fantastic £500 Welcome Bonus!* Would you need to relocate? Fear not, we offer chefs who need to relocate more than 50 miles a fantastic Relocation Package of £1,500** plus a free two night stay for yourself or family to visit.
You’ll work in a busy and hardworking team environment, where you’ll continually learn and develop, and have the opportunity to join our Chef Development Programmes.
We know you love food: we want you to love your career just as much. We’ve already had great success with our bespoke in house Chef Academy, offering Level 2 & 3 qualifications that run up to Head Chef level.
We want to hear from chefs who love creating amazing food from the best ingredients, feel restaurants are more of a fascination than just a job, and have a keen eye for detail, high standards but with bags of flair and creativity.
*Subject to Tax and NI
**Cannot be taken in conjunction with Welcome Bonus. Subject to Tax and NI.
Located in Old Windsor, Berkshire, De Vere Beaumont Estate is easily accessible by road, air and public transport. The M3, M4, and M25 motorways provide connected transport links. There are also over 400 parking spaces which are free for all colleagues and guests.
The Number 8 Bus Route provides regular connections to local towns such as Windsor, Staines, Slough and Egham. The nearest railway stations, Windsor & Eton Central (WNC) and Egham (EGH) provide routes into London and Reading and are connected by the bus route.
London Heathrow airport is 6 miles away, which can also be easily accessed from De Vere Beaumont Estate by bus, car or taxi.
* £8.42 per hour, on a full time, hourly paid contract with opportunities for overtime
* 28 days holiday each year (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based financial incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours online benefits portal which provides discounts/cashback on travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted colleague and family rates for accommodation within all De Vere hotels
* Long service awards and recognition which increase with service, including complimentary accommodation, food and drink plus extras
* Excellent Chef training and development opportunities within the venue and across De Vere, including opportunities to complete nationally accredited qualifications
* Access to our Inspire Online learning portal, with e-learning modules including Food Safety, compliance and professional development
* Complimentary taxi for the first five miles when travelling to/from work outside of bus times
* Free meals on duty
* Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
* Free on-site car parking