6 months ago
At Redefine|BDL Hotels we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The Cluster Events Office Manager contributes to Redefine|BDL Hotel’s goals and values by supporting the Cluster Revenue Manager with managing the Events Office Team. As Cluster Events Office Manager, you will promote, sell, control and manage the resources of the department and team in order to achieve or exceed the department’s budgeted revenue and profitability. You will be responsible for managing, motivating and rewarding the team ensuring company standards are maintained together with high levels of customer service. You will interpret and analyse forecasted and actual business performance and use this information to drive and support hotel sales strategy and ongoing activity. Working closely with the Sales Executive, you will also conscientiously work towards achievement of new business for the hotel ensuring all opportunities of increasing sales are successfully managed.
Where Will You Be Working?
You will be based at Stratford Manor Hotel but also required to travel to The Stratford Hotel.
Stratford Manor Hotel is located in the outskirts of the historic town of Stratford-Upon Avon and provides easy access to the whole of Warwickshire. With conference facilities catering for up to 700 delegates at any one time, this hotel caters for a range of guests, coming for business or leisure. Whether guests are joining us for a spa break or a business meeting, this is a home from home environment and the team are sure to provide the friendliest of welcomes. This hotel features 104 newly refurbished bedrooms that are sure to wow any guest.
The Stratford Hotel is located in the town centre of Stratford-Upon Avon and is situated next door to Stratford Victoria Train Station. With cosy conference facilities catering for over 260 delegates at any one time, this boutique style property is a home to a team that ensure excellent customer service. This hotel features 102 spacious bedrooms that are sure to wow any guest. A Hotel that prides themselves on investing in their people and delivering outstanding customer service.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for an individual who has;
* Previous experience of forecasting and budgeting for a Hotel / Events Sales Office
* Able to demonstrate successful achievement of business goals within a Sales Office environment through strategic planning and appropriate sales activity.
* Previous experience with Events Office management taking direct responsibility for a team
What’s In It For You?
People love to work with Redefine|BDL Hotels because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There’s open, clear communication from the top
* We’ve got great career development opportunities
* There’s a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
* Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at Redefine|BDL we transform hotels.
Redefine|BDL Hotels is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At Redefine|BDL we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!