13 days ago
About Rosewood Sao Paulo
Rosewood São Paulo will feature 151 guestrooms and 122 owners' suites, which will be situated within a vertical park created by Nouvel. Two restaurants, including one located on a veranda overlooking the lush hotel gardens, will be complemented by a bar and a caviar lounge. Recreational facilities will include two swimming pools (one rooftop pool and one set amongst the landscaped grounds) and a large spa with six treatment rooms and fitness area. Hotel guests will also be able to access an adjoining music studio, a screening room and high-end retail stores within the development.
Joining Rosewood Hotels and Resorts is not just joining a company, but a culture. We create enriching environments where one is inspired to look at life as a living canvas of limitless possibilities. We welcome you to explore and discover a new journey with Rosewood. Rosewood Hotels and Resorts’ foundation is its commitment to “Relationship Hospitality” – a belief that true hospitality springs from the nurturing and building of strong and lasting relationships with fellow associates, guests, partners and the communities in which its hotels operate. By doing so, Rosewood Hotel Group strives to become the industry leader in delivering the true meaning of hospitality.
To observe guests personal preferences and habits and to anticipate their needs using the utmost discretion.
To be the link between the guest and the hotel; to oversee the guest needs during his stay and help the guest with: reservations, special requests, room and hotel orientation, bag packing and unpacking, laundry, shoe shine, etc. To be responsible for gathering preferences and information so the guest recognition is ensured for his next visits; to be responsible for maintaining high standards of the hotel when fulfilling his/her duties; to keep a critical eye on room cleanliness and pantries and have a thorough knowledge on the functioning of room features, hotel facilities and equipment.
* Monitor closely all expenses and take care of inventoy.
* Promote an up-selling attitude at all times within the team. Be fully conversant with promotions, rate and packages
* Ensure that the Standards of the company are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis
* Maintain a complete knowledge of facilities, timing and products of the hotel
* Work along with Front Office Manager on room allocation accordingly to preferences of the guests
* Monitor VIP arrival
* Enhance current guest relations program
* Develop and Implement SOPs to increase and maintain high standards of safety and health control within the department
* Food and beverage knowledge and service standards, included but not limited to: -Room Service Presentations, Romantic Dinners and outlet menus
* Have people management and supervisory skills to coach, guide, correct and train the team