9 months ago
Chef de Rang
The Slaughters Manor House
£7.61 per hour , plus tips
Number of Roles:
IT' S NOT JUST A JOB - WE WANT YOU TO LOVE WHAT YOU DO!
At Andrew Brownsword Hotels we know that our success depends on the skills and happiness of every one of our team. So we invest in your training and development and are committed to promoting from within. We need your personality and passion for hospitality and we offer all sorts in return.
Recently awarded AA Hotel Group of the Year, at Andrew Brownsword Hotels we can offer training and progression within our hotels and across our collection...or just a great place to work locally. For some senior roles we may look for experience at a similar level or property, but for other positions we just require passion and commitment - we will teach you the rest!
Situated in one of England's prettiest villages, The Slaughters Manor House is a beautiful 17th Century manor house which combines contemporary interiors with country charm, attentive service and one of the most acclaimed restaurants in the Cotswolds. With 4 AA red stars, and 3 AA rosettes, The Slaughters Manor House offers employees the chance to work in a quality led establishment in a picturesque location and progressive environment. The hotel can offer both on and off-site staff accommodation, in order to help the newest members of the team re-locate, so they can settle into life at the hotel and local area in comfort.
We are looking for a Chef de Rang who is passionate about hospitality, who has strong interpersonal and communication skills , and who thrives on working ias part of a team.
The future member of our team will:
* Possess impeccable service standards with a strong emphasis on attention to detail, ensuring every aspect of the service is flawless.
* Have good knowledge of fine foods and service standards in the role of Chef de Rang and a willingness to develop further.
* Be personable, warm and engaging, ensuring every interaction exceeds guest expectations.
* Maintain a professional and attentive demeanour throughout the dining experience as Chef de Rang.
* Possess exceptional customer service skills with the ability to develop key relationships with all our guests.
* Be committed in their role as Chef de Rang and to their own personal development and seek any training opportunities that will assist in this.
* Have previous experience as a Waiter/ Waitress with responsibility, in a similar type of property.
Opportunities and benefits
As a company we offer a range of benefits and opportunities as we believe people are key to our success. We value our staff and want to recognise the role every one of them plays within our unique properties. Benefits that we offer to our team include large company discounts on food and beverage, staff and friends and family hotel rates at all our unique properties, high street discounts via our bespoke designed employee shopping website, access to an Employee Assistance Program to help navigate through any life challenges our employees may face , childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and a number of incentives to reward passion and commitment.