3 months ago
Attention to Detail
Due to our continued success, we’re looking for a Chef de Partie to join our dynamic kitchen team.
As Chef de Partie you will be a vital part of our skilled brigade. Spending your days serving delicious food in a well-equipped kitchen, developing your skills under the guidance of our talented Head Chef.
Your day to day;
* Producing a high standard of food from scratch for all of our menus
* Managing a section in our kitchen cooking from fresh ingredients
* Ensuring the highest levels of hygiene and safety
* Maintaining areas of work and machinery
* Eliminating wasteful or unprofitable practices
* Controlling the order and storage of food supplies
Who are we looking for?
You should have experience of working with fresh ingredients and cooking from scratch. We have recipes you must follow but a flair for cooking is essential.
If you are a team player who is committed to achieving the very best, this could be the role for you.
Proven previous experience in this or a similar role is essential.
It's a great opportunity for someone with a natural drive for excellence who is seeking advancement in their career.
You will have an eye for detail and be able to multi task. The menu in our busy business varies greatly, but it doesn't matter if a guest orders a full breakfast or a three-course meal, we want to ensure they have a high-quality experience and want to return.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
* A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
* 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
* Health cash plan
* Generous employee discounts
* Life assurance
* Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
* An engaging & supportive work environment
The Beverley Arms has been welcoming visitors to the Yorkshire Wolds for over 200 years. The Georgian coaching inn, first opened its doors in 1794. Every inch of this landmark building has been lovingly restored with a few additional touches of modern inspiration along the way. Since buying the property in 2016, Daniel Thwaites has invested more than £6 million in rebuilding and refurbishing the property.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Your place in our world
Chef de Partie - The Beverley Arms