4 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join our highly successful team in Swindon where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
As our Chef de Partie you will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations. You will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards. As a result you should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards. You should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude. In this type of industry teamwork is key; you should be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
You must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver the role described below combined with a passion for delivering exceptional service through your team.
As a Chef de Partie you will:
* Assist and support Head Chef/Sous Chef
* Deliver the food and beverage strategy in order to achieve budgeted commercial returns.
* Drive consistent standards and profit performance through effective selection of resource, inspiration and development of restaurant teams.
* This role is all about driving quality and value that ensures great guest restaurant experiences, by being obsessed about standards and hospitality, then leading and challenging team members to achieve the highest levels of service.
* Your role also includes taking ownership of a specific kitchen section, ensuring that all food outputs are of a consistently high standard.
* Ensure that company standards and statutory obligations are met.
Why choose us?
We operate at the luxury/lifestyle end of the market with typically 110/160 bedrooms. Each of our hotels is equipped with fantastic leisure and dining facilities. They also have a Starbucks, meeting rooms and conference facilities. We work towards the highest levels of guest satisfaction; as such you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As an expanding company with new hotels in the pipeline we are in a unique position to offer fantastic career progression backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience and our staff the best career opportunities.
Apply now to be our Chef de Partie.