6 months ago
As Chef de Partie you will be involved in breakfast, conference lunches, lounge food, afternoon teas, breakfasts, dinner and functions in The Windermere Restaurant of our very busy hotel.
We are looking for individuals who love to cook, is willing to learn and develop and who thrives off creating exciting dining memories for our guests.
You will be working with a large experienced team who care passionately about our guests and your development.
We have various contract options available; with working hours to suit your needs. Talk to us about your preferences.
(Live out only)
Staff Wellbeing package:
* working hours to suit your lifestyle
* Good rates of pay
* guaranteed contractual hours throughout the year
* Extra hours worked over and above contracted hours always paid at contracted rate.
* Straight shifts available
* Transport available on some shifts - please ask.
* Due to expansion career development opportunities available
* Uniform Provided (except footwear)
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty
* Complimentary Health Club Membership and Family Membership (subject to t&c's).
* Discounted room nights across all English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
* Discounts on food and beverages across all English Lakes Restaurants
* Service Award gift vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
* The opportunity to be part of the newest world class resort in one of the most beautiful destinations.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.
We are happy to receive your CV as an additional supporting document but you need to complete our easy online application form or you can request a hard copy to be sent to you if you prefer.