3 months ago
Chef de Partie - Kettners Townhouse
Who We Are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA and Europe. In addition, the Group is developing with new openings planned globally.
A 33-bedroom townhouse and restaurant in a historic Georgian building in London’s Soho. Kettner’s Townhouse will encompass a high-quality restaurant, champagne bar and 28 new bedrooms, all of which are fully open to the public.
Our venues are individual and diverse, but they are all united by the same Soho House ethos. The Houses are regarded as a home away from home for our members, creating a warm, personalised atmosphere. The hotels within Soho House are of unparalleled design, with outstanding service being the central priority. Our restaurants are consistently busy, offering friendly but professional service.
We are seeking an excellent and outgoing Chef De Partie to join the team
Chef de Partie Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain all steps in the Customer Service cycle
- Ensuring all mis en place is completed before service
- Work to a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times, we operate with open kitchens
- Ensure the guest has an enjoyable experience
- All customer requests are catered
- Work closely and train junior chefs in the brigade
- All health and safety regulations are met
Chef de Partie Key Skills:
- Good command of English
- Team player who communicates well with all colleagues
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Sense of urgency
- Yes, yes, yes mentality
- Can do attitude
- Have a genuine passion for food and beverage
* One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
* Shift guidelines in place to actively encourage a work-life balance.
* Fantastic career growth opportunities.
* Our food network, Cookhouse; which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest chef demos, sourcing and tasting trips and the Cookhouse magazine.
* Weekly wage and discounted gym membership.
* Team Events
* Family Meals (breakfast, lunch, diner and a late night snack)
* Weekly sport Classes
* Staff Screenings
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the Chef de Partie position.