5 months ago
Chef de Partie - Soho House & Co
Who We Are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA and Europe. In addition, the Group is developing with new openings planned globally.
Electric House & Diner is a members’ club and restaurant in Notting Hill. In Electric House, the Club serves dishes inspired by contemporary Italian-American cuisine- such as porchetta, rosemary & garlic and Ricotta gnocchi & wild mushrooms. Working in an open kitchen you will be fully immersed in the vibrant West London scene.
Located downstairs, Electric Diner serves French-American classics created by Brendan Sodikoff (of Chicago’s famous Au Cheval restaurant). The Diner is all about unfussy combinations of the best ingredients, created with refined techniques. It’s quick, friendly service and energetic atmosphere has made it a staple of the London food scene.
Our venues are individual and diverse, but they are all united by the same Soho House ethos. The Houses are regarded as a home away from home for our members, creating a warm, personalised atmosphere. The hotels within Soho House are of unparalleled design, with outstanding service being the central priority. Our restaurants are consistently busy, offering friendly but professional service.
We are seeking excellent and outgoing Chef De Parties to join the team
Chef de Partie Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain all steps in the Customer Service cycle
- Ensuring all mis en place is completed before service
- Work to a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times, we operate with open kitchens
- Ensure the guest has an enjoyable experience
- All customer requests are catered
- Work closely and train junior chefs in the brigade
- All health and safety regulations are met
Chef de Partie Key Skills:
- Good command of English
- Team player who communicates well with all colleagues
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Sense of urgency
- Yes, yes, yes mentality
- Can do attitude
- Have a genuine passion for food and beverage
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.