6 months ago
We are currently looking for a Chef de Partie - Banqueting to join our team of supervisors at Rosewood London. Our Chefs de Partie are entrusted with efficiently leading sections in the kitchen and directly report to the Junior Sous Chef. This role offers approximately 40 hours per week spread over 5 working days.
Key expectations of this role are:
• Ensuring food safety and health and safety regulation and standards are respected by the brigade all times.
• Overseeing food wastage and food quality in order to maintain profit margins without compromsing on quality standards.
• Supervising and developing Demi Chefs de Partie and Commis Chefs.
• Assisting the Sous chef to develop the menus and work flows.
• Taking a proactive approach in planning ahead and ordering for your section.
• The ability to work in a team and build relationships with the others.
• Being organised and efficient in managing and assigning responsibilities.
• A good understanding of how to lead a kitchen in a high-pressure environment and develop people effectively.
• Experience in producing high quality food in an upscale environment.
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• 28 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.