about 1 month ago
Attention to Detail
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie to be part of our dynamic kitchen team.
As Chef de Partie you become a vital part of our skilled brigade in a well-equipped kitchen, developing your skills and cooking to a high 2 AA rosette level under the guidance of our experienced Executive and head Chef
Your day to day;
* Producing a high standard of food with great produce from our suppliers
* Managing a section to the standard required
* Ensuring the highest levels of hygiene and safety are met at all times
* Controlling the order and storage of food supplies
Who are we looking for?
You should have experience of working with fresh ingredients and cooking from scratch.
If you are a team player who is committed to achieving the very best, this could be the role for you.
Proven previous experience in this or a similar role is essential.
It's a great opportunity for someone with a natural drive for excellence who is seeking advancement in their career.
You will have an eye for detail and be able to multi task. The menu in our busy business varies greatly, but it doesn't matter if a guest orders a full breakfast or a three-course meal, we want to ensure they have a high-quality experience and want to return.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
* A competitive salary
* Gym membership
* Ample onsite parking at no cost to you
* Meals and uniform provided on shift
* 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
* Health cash plan
* Generous employee discounts within our Hotels, Inns of characters or Pubs throughout the UK
* Life assurance
* Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
* An engaging & supportive work environment
* Live in is available if required
Aztec Hotel & Spa is a four-star property welcoming leisure and business guests. With 128 guest rooms, 20 meeting rooms, a two aa rosette restaurant, bar and spa, it's a busy place to work. Situated around 10 miles outside Bristol, it is close enough to enjoy the city whilst also offering easy access to the motorways - and it has also been named in the top 10 places to work in hospitality. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Team was awarded Bristol kitchen team of the year 2019 at the Bristol Hotelier awards
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
Your place in our world
Chef de Partie - Aztec Hotel & Spa