11 months ago
De Vere Cranage Estate
There really is no better time to join the De Vere Cranage Estate kitchen team. Are you looking to progress with a fast, dynamic environment and learn from a highly skilled and talented kitchen brigade? Would you like to be part of the De Vere Chef Academy?
Cranage Estate boasts 150 bedrooms set in the beautiful Cheshire countryside with 28 smart space meeting and event rooms and a scope of accolades for delivering the very best in Customer Service.
Chef de Partie* £750 Welcome Bonus
What is the main purpose of the role?
Assist in the running of the kitchen, contributing to the overall success of the restaurant or banquets in accordance with the hotel’s standards. You will be able to produce food of a high standard, and be confident in all aspects of food preparation and service.
You are required to have the willingness to learn from more experienced chefs as well as passing on knowledge to junior members of the team. Organises and sets up the assigned section of the Food, Beverage and Kitchens as efficiently as possible to increase speed and maximise productivity.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal Chef De Partie will have previous experience of working within a similar sized kitchen and be able to work under pressure. You will need excellent organisational skills alongside the ability to work both independently as well as part of a team. It is essential that you can follow instructions whilst using your own initiative to prioritise tasks in fast paced and potentially stressful environment.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive schemes
* Voluntary benefits including discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation within the group with colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within both the hotel and the company
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty