20 days ago
At RBH Management Hotels we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
As a Chef de Partie you will be an integral part of the Kitchen Brigade as well as the management team delivering exceptional food across the outlets whilst ensuring consistency is a key focus. You will be working straight shifts covering all services from breakfast, lunch and dinner and be fully flexible to the needs of the business.
Where Will You Be Working?
The Doubletree by Hilton City Centre, a 4 star hotel with 138 bedrooms a relaxed Monboddo bar, the Bread Street Brasserie that wants to excite your senses and is home the iconic SKYbar Edinburgh with panaromic views across the city and beyond.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To assist with the preperation for Restaurant, Bar and Functions.
* To assist with ordering requirements through the Head Chef or Sous Chef.
* To actively develop your skills and knowledge so that when necessary, you could assist in the running of the Kitchen in the absence of Head Chef or Sous Chef.
* To assist in maintaining a high standard of Kitchen Hygiene and practice as set out and trained by Head Chef.
* To develop and maintain good working relationships with all departments in the hotel.
* To display and fulfill the brand service style and philosophy of this DoubleTree by Hilton hallmark.
* To attend all relevant training as and when required.
* To show willingness to take on additional responsibilities when necessary.
* To be attired correctly at all times and to maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and cleanliness.
* To undertake special duties or work outside the normal daily/weekly routine but within the overall scope of the position at the request of the Head Chef/Hotel Manager.
* Strong communication skills
* Previous experience at Senior Level
* Show innovation and determination
* Lead by example
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH Management Hotels because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
* We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and assistance with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH Management we transform hotels.
RBH Management Hotels is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH Management we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!