about 1 month ago
De Vere Selsdon Estate
The next chapter for De Vere Selsdon Estate is afoot and we are looking for new team members to join us on the journey.
Following a multi-million pound refurbishment, Selsdon Estate now looks incredible and so it is the perfect time to join our team. We offer a fantastic range of opportunities and development in our departments including restaurant & bars, weddings, conference & events, kitchen, leisure, golf and front of house to name just a few.
Working at De Vere Selsdon Estate means you’ll get involved in everything from weddings to corporate meetings and banqueting events. Our team works hard, so we show our appreciation by hosting colleague functions and treats such as family fun days, donut days and welcome gifts on your first day. With excellent training and career development opportunities, your future awaits.
Chef de Partie
Love food. Love your job.
Passion, drive, enthusiasm: that’s what we look for in our chefs.
Chef, for starters we offer all Chef de Parties a £750 Welcome Bonus*
Our Chef de Partie colleagues really are vital members of our kitchen brigades; that’s why we will offer you a phenomenal £750 Welcome Bonus* for joining De Vere. Would you need to relocate for this opportunity? Fear not, we offer chefs who do need to relocate more than 50 miles a fantastic Relocation Package of £1500** plus a free two night stay for yourself or family to visit.
A Chef career with De Vere, whether you are a Commis Chef, Chef De Partie or a senior Chef, means variety, industry leading professional development, fun at work and career prestige, because you’ll be working for one of the brightest brands in hospitality.
You’ll work in a busy and hardworking team environment, where you’ll continually learn and develop, and have the opportunity to join our Chef Development Programmes – the Ace Chef Academy.
We know you love food: we want you to love your career just as much. We’ve already had outstanding success with our bespoke in-house Chef Academy, and additionally we now offer apprenticeships at Level 2, 3 & 4 for Commis Chefs, Chef De Parties, Sous Chefs, up to Head and Exec Chef Level.
As a Chef de Partie you will:
• Prepare, cook and present dishes within your speciality.
• Support and mentor / train any Demi-Chef de Parties or Commis Chefs in the brigade
• Assist the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus.
• Ensure you and your team have highest of standards of cleanliness, food hygiene and health and safety.
• Have the opportunity to develop your career with De Vere
We want to hear from inspired chefs who love creating amazing food from the best ingredients, have a keen eye for detail but with bags of flair and creativity.
*Subject to Tax and NI
**Cannot be taken in conjunction with Welcome Bonus. Subject to Tax and NI.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
Please take a look.