Chef de Partie – Job Description
We are looking for an ambitious Chef de Partie to join our kitchen team! As a Chef de Partie, your main responsibility will be to amaze people with outstanding cooking following chef’s recipes and directions.
You work will be extremely important for customer satisfaction and building customer loyalty.
Tasks and responsibilities
1. To run and supervise any kitchen section to the required standards set by the Head Chef
2. To ensure all preparation of the designated section is complete and ready for each service
3. Ensure good stock and waste control is practiced
4. Be responsible for the quality control of stock and prepared foods
5. Execute cooking to the expected high standard quickly and efficiently
6. Ensure the cleanliness and organisation of designated section
7. Support head (sous) chef in delivering required standard of food
8. Appropriately delegate jobs to junior chefs and apprentices and support them in their development
9. Maintain a positive and proactive attitude at all times and seek to improve and advance your skill set and performance
10. Comply with all health and safety regulations, the Staff Code of Conduct and company policies
11. Perform other duties as assigned by the head chef and management
12. Seek to ensure that all hotel guests and non-residents enjoy the best experience possible
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
-Self-motivation and a passion for hospitality and cooking
-Effective time management of busy kitchen section
-High standard of food preparation
-Attention to detail.
-Experience in a chef de partie role.