4 months ago
We are recruiting for a Chef de Partie to take responsibility for ensuring the delivery of high standards of cuisine within a specified section of the kitchen within our 1 rosette restaurant, private dining and weddings, creating fantastic memories for our guests.
Our hotel located just one mile from St Peter Port, St Pierre Park is one of the best equipped hotels in Guernsey for a romantic wedding or a business event – or simply for when you have earned a special break. The hotel also offers a variety of dining options, top spa treatments and one of only three golf courses on the island. The hotel is the ideal base for exploring the wonderful island of Guernsey.
You will also support in providing coaching and training to members of your team.
We offer amazing benefits to our team members:
- Very good location with Waitrose walking distance - You can also travel around the whole island by bus for only £1,00!
- Great Staff accommodation conditions
- Delicious staff food on duty
- discounts around some island shops
- great value health insurance
- 50% discount on Ferry trips to London, France, Jersey/Channel Islands.
- Service charge that can give you around£50 extra on top of your salary.
- We also run our Employee recognition lunch every month where you can earn extra £75,00.
Guernsey is definitely a beautiful island to live.
This hands-on role provides the opportunity to develop your supervisory skills in your interactions with team members.
Competencies of a Chef de Partie
* You must be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests whilst demonstrating good food knowledge.
* The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
* Previous experience in a similar environment is essential.
* In return you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of 20 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Our core values are family, initiative, welcoming, individuality, and local engagement - you make it Hand Picked.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and Channel Islands.
Holiday entitlement increasing with service
Recognition and incentive schemes
Generous recommend a friend scheme
Generous employee hotel stay discounts
Training opportunities for every department
Staff consultative committee / team member forum
Upload your CV!