6 months ago
Our people have spoken! We are one of the top 50 best companies to work for in London.
Here at Apex Hotels, we offer unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth, the unique privilege to be coached and mentored by some of the best professionals in the industry and an all-round warm and friendly work environment. It goes without saying that we also offer generous pay and benefits too.
We are looking for a Chef de Partie who is warm and friendly, has a can-do attitude and puts our guests at the heart of everything we do.
* Relevant Food Hygiene qualifications are desirable
* Previous experience at Commis Chef or Demi Chef De Partie level is essential.
* Previous experience in a hotel or restaurant environment is essential.
As Chef de Partie you will supervise your section and assist the Sous Chef to ensure high standards of food preparation are achieved in order to create guest satisfaction. Your responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring that a consistently high level of food preparation is provided, whilst also following the Company guidelines and recipes.
* Assisting in the control of all food supplies and purchases coming in and going out of the kitchen, using date labelling processes.
* Maintaining full knowledge of all menu items and their service
* Ensuring the kitchen is clean and tidy at all times.
You will be a strong team player but also have the initiative to work on your own. You will have excellent attention to detail and be service orientated. You will also be well presented and have excellent standards of personal hygiene/appearance.
Why join Apex Hotels??
With a dynamic environment, warm and welcoming people, great career opportunities, this is one job where you’ll look forward to coming to work. We also offer great benefits which include:?
* Free gym membership
* Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
* 50% discount in our restaurants
* Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
* Spa discount
* Apex employee app to keep you up-to-date with what’s happening in your hotel and across the company
* Referral bonus when your friends join the team
* Discounted room rates - visit our hotels in Scotland and Bath for just £50 per night
* Help to buy a bike
* Ongoing training and development
* Employee of the Month and Awards Ceremony to celebrate your achievements
* Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
* Contributions to a pension scheme
* Access to legal and financial advice
* Critical illness cover
About Apex Hotels
We are a stylish and contemporary collection of family-owned 4* boutique hotels located in London, Scotland and Bath. Each hotel has its own unique character, but one thing’s for certain, we pride ourselves on delivering a Warmer Welcome to all our guests, no matter which hotel they choose to stay in.
If you'd like to join us as a Chef de Partie, then please click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!