7 months ago
The world's greatest hotel, as conceived by the world's greatest hotelier. For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are measured. A London landmark at 150 Piccadilly, The Ritz has been home to the great and the good, the intelligentsia, the glitterati and thousands of discerning guests since 1906.
As an award winning employer, we give our staff an exciting environment to work with excellent training and career development opportunities. We believe each employee is vital to the experience our guests receive and as such invest in each and every person.
Working closely with the Executive Chef - John Williams in a one Michelin Star Kitchen, you will be responsible for overseeing a section within the kitchen, training junior members of staff and preparing some of the most critically acclaimed dishes available in London to our customers.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate experience in a similar level position as well as an aptitude for leadership. Those candidates with skills in preparing fine dining or deluxe hotel dining will be at a particular advantage. Ideal candidates will have previous experience from a 4/5* Hotel environment.
• Proven experience in 5 star deluxe fine dining
• Currently at Chef de Partie level
• Enthusiastic in delivering service excellence
• Possess the ability to work under pressure and have strong organisational skills
• Has a good command of the English language, both spoken and written
• Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Instant reward and recognition scheme
• 28 holidays (including bank holidays)
• Opportunity to work for a well renowned Hotel
• Experience in luxury hotel industry
• Development and training prospects
• Employee discount scheme