5 months ago
Delicious food in a pleasant environment is what our guests want. As a Chef de Partie, you will have the opportunity to deliver high quality, appetising meals each and every day.
* A focus on quality, attention to detail and service
* High standards of food preparation and presentation
* Knowledge and adherence to Health & Safety and Food Hygiene regulations
* Previous experience of working in an busy, high quality restaurant plus experience in high volume, quality banqueting, and different styles of cooking
What we look for
* Positive, friendly individuals to join a like minded team
* Top quality food knowledge and preparation skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Total commitment to customer service
* Experience in a similar role
What's in it for you?
* Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
* Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across glh. portfolio of hotels.
* A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
* The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development
* Pension and Healthcare schemes
* Uniform (where applicable) and meals on duty