8 months ago
It is a pleasure to see our staff growing and developing: for this reason we are proud to announce that one of our Chef de Partie is now progressing in his new role. We are sad to see him going but we are happy for his career prograssion within the company.
For this reason, an exciting opportunity has araised for a Chef De Partie to join our team here in Wembley!
What’s in it for you: joining Novotel London Wembley would mean become part of the fantastic AccorHotels family, with more than 3600 hotels in the world. A wide range of benefit will be available to you as an AccorHotels' talent, such as:
- free week-end breaks in UK properties
- great training opportunities through Accor Academie: the Number 1 Hotel School in the World
- Career progression and transfer opportunities
- Bienvenue Card, which gives you discounts in all the Accor properties around the world, restaurants, train and flight tickets, car rentals and many more!
- Company Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave
Who are we looking for: we are looking for somebody passionate about people, with the right attitude towards guests and colleagues, who is committed to deliver the highest guest's experiences.
As a Chef de Partie part of your duties would be:
• Produces and presents the dishes for the section in line with the cooking instructions and processes defined by the hotel and brand,
• Ensures that dishes are well presented, of a high standard and at the right temperature,
• Delivers dishes in good time to suit guests' wishes,
• Depending on the hotel, may be asked to receive deliveries, check and store merchandise,
• Organises his/her work and timing to suit fluctuations in guest numbers, special events and particular guests,
Are you ready for the challenge?
Then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Job