6 months ago
Chef de Partie
Old Swan and Minster Mill
£20,400 per annum, plus tips
Number of Roles:
IT' S NOT JUST A JOB - WE WANT YOU TO LOVE WHAT YOU DO!
At Andrew Brownsword Hotels we know that our success depends on the skills and happiness of every one of our team. So we invest in your training and development and are committed to promoting from within. We need your personality and passion for hospitality and we offer all sorts in return.
Recently awarded AA Hotel Group of the Year, at Andrew Brownsword Hotels we can offer training and progression within our hotels and across our collection...or just a great place to work locally. For some senior roles we may look for experience at a similar level or property, but for other positions we just require passion and commitment - we will teach you the rest!
Located just 15 miles from Oxford, the Old Swan & Minster Mill is nestled in 65 acres of idyllic grounds in the picturesque village of Minster Lovell. This quintessentially English inn and adjoining mill seamlessly blend the rural charm of these historic buildings with modern design, luxurious comfort and delicious menus crafted from the best seasonal produce. The Old Swan and Minster Mill offers a relaxed yet professional environment to work in, and can offer off-site staff accommodation, in order to help the newest members of the team re-locate, so they can settle into life at the hotel and local area in comfort.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, and reliable Chef de Partie to join our team who is passionate about delivering amazing food.
The future member of our team will:
* Have a genuine passion and knowledge of quality food with emphasis on using fresh, local ingredients.
* Have the ability to communicate clearly and be able to remain calm whilst working under pressure.
* Be given the opportunity to learn and develop across the kitchen.
* Have attention to detail in preparing food of the highest quality.
* Assist the team in the day to day running of the kitchen.
* Establish and maintain good communication and working relationships with the team.
* Have a pro-active and motivated attitude, demonstrating a desire to progress within their career.
* Have worked within a similar type of kitchen.
Opportunities and benefits
As a company we offer a range of benefits and opportunities as we believe people are key to our success. We value our staff and want to recognise the role every one of them plays within our unique properties. Benefits that we offer to our team include large company discounts on food and beverage, staff and friends and family hotel rates at all our unique properties, high street discounts via our bespoke designed employee shopping website, access to an Employee Assistance Program to help navigate through any life challenges our employees may face , childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and a number of incentives to reward passion and commitment.