over 3 years ago
Set in the heart of the New Forest National Park, New Forest Hotels, includes four hotels – Bartley Lodge, Beaulieu Hotel, Forest Lodge and Moorhill House – Burley Manor, a restaurant and rooms and a country pub restaurant, the Drift Inn.
Committed to investing in our people and being recognised as a first-class employer, that cares for, develops, inspires and empowers its people, we ensure everyone is given the opportunity to develop themselves personally and in their careers.
Our mission is simple – to create unique, memorable and enjoyable experiences for our guests by delivering outstanding service and hospitality that reflects the individual natures of our hotels and restaurants.
You will bring:
* At least 1 years previous experience working in a busy professional kitchen
* A good understanding of all basic cooking techniques.
* The ability to deliver excellent standards and display a willingness to learn
* The desire to develop your skills as well as show creativity and passion in your work
* A friendly and positive attitude
You will be:
* Highly motivated, proactive and reliable
* Clean and tidy, conforming to all food and hygiene legislation
* Available to work 48 hours per week on a split shift rota including evenings, weekends, bank holidays and during busy holiday periods.
You will receive:
* Up to £21,500 per annum, depending on experience
* 28 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday (contracted roles only)
* Stylish uniform provided
* Fantastic career development and training opportunities
* Other benefits including: perk box, private healthcare discounts, staff loyalty card, active social committee, discounts at our sister resort in Cyprus (all subject to qualifying criteria and terms and conditions)
* Free staff parking
Due to the high volume of applicants that we receive we are not able to get back to every candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Own travel is essential due to location