6 months ago
Job Title: Central Payments Sales Administrator
Reporting to: Sales Administration Team Leader
Job Level: 5
The job in a nutshell:
As a Central Payments Sales Administrator you will support the delivery of the sales revenue targets by ensuring a smooth check in for corporate guests whose booking payment is made via a third party.
What you’ll be doing:
* Production of daily bookings reporting from OPERA
* Processing of payments via online payment system
* Liaise with corporate travel agents to ensure all payments details are received
* Work with finance and wider business teams to ensure invoicing is completed accurately in a timely manner
* Support the wider sales administration teams with tasks as required
* Maintain agreed accuracy and productivity targets
* Be responsible for chasing payments and speaking directly to clients regarding their payment lines.
What we’ll expect from you:
To succeed in the role, you’ll bring your attention to detail and desire to work in a fast paced, target driven sales environment. You’ll be comfortable with the manipulation of data and liaising with colleagues and customers to resolve challenges.
In addition you’ll need to demonstrate:
* The ability to work well under pressure
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Motivation to forge excellent professional relationships with customers and colleagues
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic to succeed
* Confidence with Microsoft Office packages
At Travelodge, we believe that behaviours are just as important as the activities you carry out. The ones we look for in every colleague are:
I care about people
* I treat everyone in a way I would like to be treated
* I am easy to work with
* I have a can do attitude
* I care about the impact my work has on others
I pay attention to detail
* I do the little things that make a difference to our customers
* I work to brand standards
* I treat Travelodge time, equipment and stock as if it were my own
I drive for results
* I hit targets in my role and work at the right pace
* I take ownership of problems and try to fix them fast
* I look for ways to avoid future problems
* I look for ways to promote Travelodge
What you can expect from us
At Travelodge, we are warm, straightforward and optimistic. We have a big footprint in the UK, but still a small company feel and you can expect quality and value to be built in to everything we do. You’ll have the support of a close network of colleagues and managers, and every day is different here! We want you to bring your personality to work and we love our diversity.
Reward and recognition
It’s not just our customers we want to wake up with a smile on their face. As well as a competitive salary, being part of our hotel support centre means great holiday entitlements, pension contribution deals, being part of our bonus scheme, and a Thanks Card giving generous room and food discounts as well as friends and family rates.
Career and development
We want you to develop further with us at Travelodge and we’ll provide you a development plan to help you reach your goals. You can expect to have a full induction and training relevant to your role. We advertise all our vacancies internally, so you’ll have the opportunity to really develop your career with Travelodge.