3 months ago
Role title: Central Conferencing Coordinator - Flexible - Reservations Centre
Job Opening: 2019-02-18
Conference & Event Coordinator – Britannia Hotels
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working for Britannia in our central office, based at our Ashley hotel in the affluent village of Hale, Cheshire. We are a long-established Hotel and Conference chain with a proven track record of exceptional service and we’re looking for a Conference & Events Coordinator to join our team.
Our friendly, motivated Conference & Events Coordinator will nurture customer relationships from point of enquiry through finalising details for the main event. Attention to detail and multitasking are must have skills for this role. We cater for all types of events from business conferences through to weddings and parties.
You will be representing a brand which we are extremely proud of, you will be an excellent communicator who is flexible and experienced in a similar sales focused role. You will also be;
* Confident in your ability and knowledge of our product.
* Good computer skills
* You will be responsible for dealing with clients from the initial enquiry through to the event date.
* Have a good ability to prioritise work load into a manageable order.
* Converting telephone and email enquiries into sales
* Have proven time management and organisational skills
* To deliver high standards of service that will help drive our function business to new heights
If you’d like to work in a dynamic environment and enjoy a friendly atmosphere, then we’d like to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Hours of work; Monday – Friday between 8am – 6:30pm on a rotational basis
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & parks
* Meals on duty
* Uniform (Subject to position)
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.