5 months ago
Role title: Central Conference Coordinator - Full Time - Reservations Centre
Job Opening: 2018-06-11
Central Conferencing Coordinator – Britannia Hotels
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at Britannia Central Reservations, based at our Ashley hotel in the affluent village of Hale, Cheshire. We are a long-established Hotel and Conference chain with a proven track record of exceptional service and we’re looking for a Conference & Events Coordinator to join our central team.
Our friendly, motivated Conference & Events Coordinator will nurture customer relationships from point of enquiry through finalising details for the main event. Attention to detail and multitasking are must have skills for this role. We cater for all types of events from business conferences through to weddings and parties.
Alongside this role we are looking for someone to setup, maintain and optimise our wedding listings, for all hotels, across multiple websites. In addition to this there would be a requirement to conduct basic marketing activities. On this basis, it would be beneficial for a candidate to have marketing experience or at least be confident and competent with using Microsoft office products and/or image editing software.
You will be representing a brand which we are extremely proud of, you will be an excellent communicator who is flexible and experienced in a similar sales focused role. You will also be;
* Confident in your ability and knowledge of our product.
* You will be responsible from dealing with clients from the enquiry and booking stages and organising final details.
* Have a good ability to prioritise work load into a manageable order.
* Converting telephone and email enquiries into sales
* Have proven time management and organisational skills
* Be accustomed to working toward many KPIs
* Flawless attention to detail and to deliver high standards of service that will help drive our function business to new heights
If you’d like to work in a dynamic environment and enjoy a friendly culture, then we’d like to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 53 hotels & parks
* Meals on duty
* Uniform (Subject to position)
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.