3 months ago
De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Casual Conference Set Up Crew / Porter
What is the main purpose of the role?
In this role as Conference Crew, you will be responsible for setting up and servicing all Conference & Events Rooms with the main focus of attention to detail.
You will transport furniture and equipment as required, ensuring appropriate storage.
You will refer to Function Sheet details to ensure event rooms are setup to client requirements and to brand standards.
Contracts are available on a casual, as required basis, providing flexibility on weekly working hours.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this team, it is essential that you can demonstrate genuine customer service with strong communication skills. You will be able to perform well under pressure and to tight and varying deadlines.
Priority will be given to those candidates that have had previous experience in a customer facing role within a quality environment.
* £7.85 per hour on an hourly paid contract
* Holiday pay allowance accrued based on hours worked
* Hotel based financial incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours online benefits portal which provides discounts/cashback on travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Access to our Inspire Online learning portal, with e-learning modules
* Complimentary taxi for the first five miles when travelling to/from work outside of bus times
* Free meals on duty
* Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
* Free on-site car parking