9 months ago
De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms
As one of London’s most impressive event venues hosting glitzy VIP events to fashion shows and private champagne receptions the De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms is one of the most glamourous places to work in Covent Garden. With the iconic Grand Hall, a sophisticated Champagne Bar and the indulgent Tempus Restaurant there has never been a better time to join this venue with so much to offer!
Casual Conference Host
What is the main purpose of the role?
Your key responsibility is to meet and welcome all our conference business to help deliver an excellent client experience. You’ll have ensured that all function rooms are set up correctly and will then coordinate any additional requirements with regards to the event booking such as bedrooms or transport for guests. As part of the team, you’ll work in all areas of F&B and strive to achieve departmental targets.
All guest queries need to be handled efficiently and in a professional manner.
The Ideal Candidate
Experience in a similar role to this would be beneficial, although not essential, but a passion for hospitality is a must for you to be successful in this role.
You must be customer service focused with a great personality and lots of enthusiasm for your role. The ideal candidate will work well under pressure as this is a busy environment, requiring consistency in customer service.
- A competitive salary
- Holidays calculated pro rata
- Hotel based incentive schemes
- Voluntary benefits including discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation within the group with colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within both the hotel and the company
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
Please take a look.