5 months ago
We are currently looking for a Butler Coordinator to join our team of associates at Rosewood London. Our Butler Coordinator is appointed to coordinate the day to day activities of the Butler department to assist the Butlers in delivering consistently memorable guest experiences to all our suite guests. This role offers a schedule of 40 hours spread over 5 working days and plays an integral part in pursuing Rosewood London’s aim of being the hotel of choice for suite guests.
Key expectations of this role are:
• Being a specialist of all matters relating to the suite guest experience.
• Effectively communicating, prioritising and allocating tasks to the butlers’.
• Coordinating and handling complex guest requests and comments according to Rosewood standards.
• Being proactive in managing in advance the arriving and departing guests’ suites, ensuring Special Attention Guests receive a flawless impression of the hotel.
• Paying exceptional attention to detail by not comprising on quality standards.
• The ability to work in a team and build relationships with the others.
• Being highly organised and proactive in coordinating multiple tasks at the same time.
• Good communication skills in order to handle complex requests and comments.
• Having a passion for guest service and taking ownership of the guest experience.
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• 28 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme and life assurance
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.