7 months ago
* To ensure that the service is at all times performed in a professional manner and to the style as specified by the Restaurant Manager.
* To be fully conversant with every dish served in the Restaurant and to provide explanations if requested.
* To communicate with other Restaurant staff and departments.
* To make sure that Company Policy and the Vision Statement are followed and utilised at all times.
* To be aware of all services offered in the Hotel.
* To ensure that all guests’ wishes are met so far as is reasonably possible.
* To do mise en place, cleaning and service in the Restaurant.
* To ensure that all tasks set are completed in the time allocated and to the standard set by the Company.
* To transport and serve Room Service to the standard laid by the Company.
* To ensure that all dishes are transported to the Restaurant and that the station is clean and clear throughout the service.
* To report all comments/complaints/problems to the Chef de Rang.
* To liaise with the Chef de Rang to ensure that the preparations and mise en place are correct and to the standard set by the Company.
* To assist the Chef de Rang in ensuring the station is ready for service.
* To ensure that you are fully aware of the location of each room in the Hotel and of the quickest way to reach them.
* To ensure that all trays taken to the rooms are checked by the Head Waiter before being delivered.
* To use guests’ names at all times.
* To ensure that service is discrete and efficient at all times.
* To ensure that you attend all trainings, briefings and meetings.
* To be fully aware of the Hotel’s fire safety procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV to Jenn.
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.